Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Tv Streams?

• 10-01-2006 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have looked around google and here and i cant find anything

Does anyone know of any streams or streaming sites that show US tv channels, in particular ABC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

they dont exist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Graemeo

You sure?

I am a member of a football streaming site, wouldnt it be just as easy to stream say "Lost" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulyx

http://video.google.com/

should do the job but it wont sell to ireland. Tried this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

That works for me..tempted to watch the new CSI ep up there now actually...thanks a lot for pointing that site out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Kristok wrote:
    they dont exist

Yes, yes they do.

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=internet+tv&meta=

Also another good website with archives of videos is http://www.youtube.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

More here: http://wwitv.com/

dlofnep wrote:
    Yes, yes they do.

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=internet+tv&meta=

Also another good website with archives of videos is http://www.youtube.com

The question wasnt can you buy an episode of a program or are there streaming channels it was are there any sites you can watch streaming us channels like abc and the answer is still no, no they dont exist. So stop trying to be smart especially when you dont know what your talking about. Youll probably never legally be able to watch any of the big american channels for copyright reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Kristok wrote:
    The question wasnt can you buy an episode of a program or are there streaming channels it was are there any sites you can watch streaming us channels like abc and the answer is still no, no they dont exist. So stop trying to be smart especially when you dont know what your talking about. Youll probably never legally be able to watch any of the big american channels for copyright reasons.

actually if you'd bothered to even read the thread and follow the links, you'd be aware that there are several "streaming sites that show US tv channels" as OP asked for.

take your own advice:
    "stop trying to be smart especially when you dont know what your talking about".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Good game Ghostdancer. Well said.

• Advertisement

Graemeo wrote:
    Does anyone know of any streams or streaming sites that show US tv channels, in particular ABC?

So wheres the link to ABC then ? I doubt he wants to watch god1 or or the millions of news channels that are streamed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Kristok wrote:
    So wheres the link to ABC then ? I doubt he wants to watch god1 or or the millions of news channels that are streamed.

i don't know what he wants to watch apart from US tv channels, one of which being ABC. he might want to watch god1 or the many others available.

simple fact is your assesment that online streaming us tv channels not existing is wrong, plain and simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Graemeo

O...k

to be honest i was wondering was there anywhere i could watch Lost as its been shown in the US

But its ok i can just download it thru torrents a few hours later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Hey, those links are brill :D , any more ?...

P.:cool:

simple fact is your assesment that online streaming us tv channels not existing is wrong, plain and simple.

Throwing up a link to a site that links to hundreds of channels with nothing more than evangelist or news from alaska on a public broadcast channel just complicates things and leads to the op or anyone else who reads it and dosnt know if theres anything there to spend hours looking through the links trying to find anything good only to be disappointed. He didnt ask where there streaming channels any search of google will find links to sites like the ones posted he asked for a particular kind a major company like abc and streams from sites like that do not exist. The post was here for a day without anyone replying if you where so concerned about sharing the links you had enough time to but your more interested in being smart than helping out.

For anyone who wants to look at sites like that heres another site broadband-television.com

Graemeo wrote:
    You sure?

I am a member of a football streaming site, wouldnt it be just as easy to stream say "Lost" :D

Those sites that stream football are usually not legal it would be possible to do the same with lost but the various fa's around the world arnt really up on the internet thing yet as its still relativly small where as a company selling the rights to such a big show as say lost would have a site streaming its content shut down the second they found out.

Oh another site with streaming tv is winamps tv option on the browser. Usually a fair ammount of copyrighted stuff getting shared on that but usually adhoc, you can sometimes get some good things like a movie on it etc.

Advertisement