Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Beaters

Options
  • 10-01-2006 3:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations please? Just got a quote for a bashed-in door of 1200 for cash, which is ridiculous.

Thanks,
    adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Try Kevin Neville in Pouladuff Industrial Estate, by Smurfits near Togher...
    He fixed my car after I crashed mine!
    tel 4322660

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Having seen quotes for some repairs to doors, a new door or one from a scrap jard might be cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I always go to a guy waaaaay outside town called Sean Savage. Just outside Midleton : 021 4634378

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭kmb

TRy philip wilson in carrigaline ,very good.Does all the cogans toyota cars and more.Brother got a car done with very good results.And very reasonable.

ph.no.4372004.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Crash Repairs
    Spray Painting Contractors
    Forgehill Motors
    Address: Forgehill Ballycurreen Cork

Phone: (021) 4961847
    Mobile: (087) 2515137

Real nice guy - fast and cheap. Really busy all the time so give him a buzz first. Dohni is the Boss and a real nice guy. Used him 3times and all my friends and family use him too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

kmb wrote:
    TRy philip wilson in carrigaline ,very good.Does all the cogans toyota cars and more.Brother got a car done with very good results.And very reasonable.

ph.no.4372004.

I would second that. He repaired a nasty gash in the side of my van and matched the paint perfectly for €140.

Advertisement