Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeated Banning?

Options
  • 10-01-2006 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

OK first, please don't ban me for posting this without giving a reason.

Ok I was banned for posting a message in the music forum asking about illegal music, which I have no problem with.(I hadn't read the charter before posting)

The message that came up when I tried to log back in said I was banned until the 10th of january(today). As its the 10th I tried to post in the prison forum to ask for my account to be un-banned but it turns out I was banned from the prison forum also.

So I went back to the music forum and posted explaining I was banned from the prison forum, and asking Beruthial(who I believe banned me) or another MOD to lift the ban. A few minutes latter I was banned again, permenantly.

So my questions are:
    how come I can't post on the prison forum while banned? is this not what its for?

Why was I banned the second time?
    and

Could you please either un-ban me or tell me why I'm banned? Thanks Slipss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You were banned because you signed up to post on boards due to the fact that you had been banned from boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sillpss

I see, but the ban was over today and i couldn't post in the prison forum to ask for it to be ended, so I mean how else was I suposed to get un-banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Actually you were unbanned today. It didn't end at the turn of the 10th January but the turn of the time you were banned.

I'll unban your original account now and ban this account that you are using on this thread as duplicate accounts are a surefire way of getting you permabanned from boards. Which is why you were banned in the first place. So don't sign up any more accounts.

Advertisement