Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kh500 for sale

• 10-01-2006 4:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

i have a pristine condition 1976 kawasake kh500 triple for sale. Honestly it looks like a well looked after 1 year old machine, under 10k on clock, h1e colour scheme (dark green) i have it stored in a friends garage but gota move it and i've only a shed to put it in, it needs a good home ! anyone interested offers around €2750.00

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

have you got any pics ?

Where is the bike located ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 chipper

i have it in tyrrelstown, near blanchardstown, Dublin. are you familar with the model ?

chipper wrote:
    i have it in tyrrelstown, near blanchardstown, Dublin. are you familar with the model ?

Yeah, I know it. can you post some pics of it please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,607 ✭✭✭✭Esel

chipper wrote:
    i have a pristine condition 1976 kawasake kh500 triple for sale. Honestly it looks like a well looked after 1 year old machine, under 10k on clock, h1e colour scheme (dark green) i have it stored in a friends garage but gota move it and i've only a shed to put it in, it needs a good home ! anyone interested offers around €2750.00

Is it an original Irish bike? If not, has it been legally imported?

Not your ornery onager

I'm interested, I know the H1 well. But I'm not sure about buying a bike when the owner can't spell Kawasaki properly.

• Advertisement

no it is not original irish, i bought it from a guy in liverpool who is a member of the classic kawasaki owners club .i had it re-registered last year, if anyone is interested in the machine call me , anyone more interested in spelling, buy a dictionary :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Pics would be nice.
    And there's a dedicated For Sale: motors forum for threads like this.

ok, i will try to take some pictures over the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,607 ✭✭✭✭Esel

echo
    esel wrote:
    Is it an original Irish bike? If not, has it been legally imported?

Not your ornery onager

yes , like i said in previous post, i had it re-registered (imported legally) duty paid etc.etc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I had a KH250 at one point. Lovely old bike. There's nothing like a triple cylinder stroker growling and wailing :D

Advertisement