Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Blunt - opening song

Options
  • 10-01-2006 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the song he opened up with in the point at d weekend? Its not on the Back To Bedlam Album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

James Blunt's a bit of a James Blunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Shrimp wrote:
    James Blunt's a bit of a James Blunt.

Cheers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Anytime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

dunno if shrimp was taken the p*ss or serious, wasn't at the concert but he has a song called "don't go" maybe it was that ???

thanks..i'll check it out. It was a upbeat song, not like his usual stuff! great Concert I thought, was a little shocked tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

mightn't be that so, not very upbeat, you sure it's not "Out Of My Mind" track 6 on the album??

Very sure! Definitely a new one! Its not any of the songs off the album, nor is it "sugar coated" or "fall at your feet"

Arghh Ive given up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Breathe
    Dancing Days
    I Really Want You
    Same Mistake

are the new songs

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Cork Exile

Was at the concert on Sat nite myself. Very wary going in but he put on a good show in fairness.
    Plus he sang one of my favorite songs by the Pixies - Where is my mind and did it justice!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement