Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to recycle christmas trees in clontarf?

Options
  • 10-01-2006 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where to go to recycle your christmas trees in clontarf

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

looked at that before i posted whiskey, couldnt find anything to do with clontarf though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

oops - nowhere nearby?
    Odd that... thought they'd have Clontarf covered.
    Might have to do a little trek so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

could just dump them on dolymount like they dumped them on sandmount...

eh, don't know if ya have a car or not, but if you drive onto the seafront, go towards town, and just after barcode there's a Y junction. if you take the right and go up richmond road, through drumcondra road, and up milmount, there's a park there (griffith park) that has recycling for tree's. (well there's signs up in my area about it...)

if you're up that far you can call into my house for a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

hehe thanks rugbug, i actually found one the other direction. On the coast road heading out towards sutton, just before you reach the causeway going out to bull island there is a car park on the left and just throw the tree on top of the pile.
    To be honest i can see this going up in flames. Would be some fire though :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Car Park in St. Annes park along the Howth road. Out past the golf course.

Advertisement