Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tefl

Options
  • 10-01-2006 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Who here has taught english in a foreign country? can you relay some experiences good and bad? After my degree i'm thinking of going off to an asian country for a few years to teach...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

Demeant0r wrote:
    Who here has taught english in a foreign country? can you relay some experiences good and bad? After my degree i'm thinking of going off to an asian country for a few years to teach...
    my cousin did the tefl course straight after college and hasn't come home from China since- its been approximately 4 years!
    AS far as I know you can do a Hdip in it now!

I'm starting to teach Hungarians English text week- I've never done Tefl so I'm lookin up a load of stuff over the last few days! It looks like an interesting course!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I've taught some foreigners for a class or two, but the classes only started middle of november when it was nearing exam week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

ah sure I'm sure I'll be able

*worried look*

Advertisement