Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best looking car ever?!

Options
  • 10-01-2006 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

"Aston Martin has formally unveiled a new 4-door car, the Rapide, on the second day of the Detroit motor show. The surprise new concept may make it into production within the next two years, priced at around £160,000"

I really think this is a contender for best looking car ever! Go on, disagree with me.. (please don't) :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

I love the Morgan Aero 8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Wouldnt be the best but it is savage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Agreed this is one fab lookin saloon car....breathtaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It looks like every AM for the last "X" years.

They did it much better in the old days (no I wont post another pic of a DBS!)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

connundrum wrote:
    Go on, disagree with me.. (please don't) :D

The AM is OK but is like every other one from the last decade.
    This is the best looking car ever IMHO (any excuse to post some
    Lamborghini pictures...;) )

biga.jpg

bigc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

Defo te Austin Martin have always been the best looking for me.... also really like the rather older Fort Mustang Shelby GT....

Guess I like that menacing look in a super car...

That new AM is savage... perfect design IMHO

-A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

connundrum wrote:
    I really think this is a contender for best looking car ever! Go on, disagree with me.. (please don't) :D
    Sorry, but I must. The best looking saloon car ever is the Citroën DS. Only the MkII Jaguar and perhaps the Tatra T87 come close.

The best looking car ever is (IMO) the Jaguar XK120. There are far too many Ferraris, Maseratis, Alfas, Lamborghinis to name that are prettier than this AM.

This AM is cetainly pretty but in the same way as every other AM since the DB7/XJS is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Have to agree with the Muira, but do like the Series 1 e-type roadster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Sorry, but I must. The best looking saloon car ever is the Citroën DS.

Your kidding right? I think the DS was one of the worst looking cars!! But thats just personal taste.

The AM looks amazing....now all I have to do is win the euro lotto :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

connundrum wrote:
    "Aston Martin has formally unveiled a new 4-door car, the Rapide, on the second day of the Detroit motor show. The surprise new concept may make it into production within the next two years, priced at around £160,000"

think I just came in my pants...goddamn that's some fine looking car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

I dont like that AM at all. If you want a nice saloon you should by an Audi A8 or a quattroporte, at least they dont pretend to look like sports cars. If you really want a AM go for a Lagonda

Im not sure if the DS is a beautiful looking car, a strange looking one, and one I would love to own, but I'm not sure about good looking.

The E-Type is the best looking car ever made, followed by one of those Austin Healys (not the frogeye one!).

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

mike65 wrote:
    It looks like every AM for the last "X" years.

Have to agree. I only noticed it was a different car by the four doors

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

maidhc wrote:
    I dont like that AM at all. If you want a nice saloon you should by an Audi A8 or a quattroporte, at least they dont pretend to look like sports cars. If you really want a AM go for a Lagonda

A 6.0 V12, 480bhp car isn't pretending to be a sports car. It is a sports car. It's more likely to be pretending to be a saloon car.
    Im not sure if the DS is a beautiful looking car, a strange looking one, and one I would love to own, but I'm not sure about good looking.

Agree with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

can I get one on ebay?

Advertisement