Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom

Options
  • 10-01-2006 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi all

Myself and my wife moved in to the Grove at the start of December. We have been trying to get connected with Eircom, they tell me that the estate is not connected and it wont be for another month or two. can anybody tell me if they have managed to get a land line

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

EMPM wrote:
    Hi all

Myself and my wife moved in to the Grove at the start of December. We have been trying to get connected with Eircom, they tell me that the estate is not connected and it wont be for another month or two. can anybody tell me if they have managed to get a land line

Hi there, we moved into the Grove a couple of weeks after you and got a phone line in pretty soon. As I understand it, eircom provide DP boxes that connect 4-6 houses each. I am not sure exactly whose responsibility it is to connect the houses to the boxes, I think it is the developer. The developer may tell you that you are wired for phone, but this may just mean that you are wired as far as the DP box, which then also has to be activated / connected to the Exchange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ccfcexile

im in the grove in the 2 bed apt and i have broadband the works in :confused:

Advertisement