Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway International Rally

Options
  • 10-01-2006 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Anyone on the board interested in helping out?
    We're looking for Marshals for the Rally, and there will be a training nite in the Menlo Park hotel Galway on Monday Jan 23 at 8pm... Rally is on Feb 3-5 (MIN AGE 18's insurance requirement)
    contact 086-<snip> for more details....http://www.iol.ie/~revs

Promises to be a most excellent weekend of action...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah i might give ya a hand with that one, marshalled the Donegal International a few times now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'd be interested. Can you PM me dates.... I'll try not to let any cars drive into people this year* :eek:

* Low blow I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I'd be interested. Exams are finished just in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

We'll be having a Marshals nite in the Menlo Park hotel Mon 23 Jan 8:30pm, drop in if ya can...Transport provided where needed, from city..

Rally kicks off Friday Feb 3 with Scrutiny in oranmore, Stages Sat and Sun round Co Galway...

Packed lunch during the day & Dinner is provided to all Marshals both days in the Radisson Hotel....The phone number provided is for the Secretary of the GMMC...if ya want more info..give him a call...

I'll be in the Menlo Park hotel Mon 23 doing the training nite....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I am on holiday until the 2nd so may take the sunday off as well :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
Advertisement