Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin for a song title by Jack Johnson

Options
  • 10-01-2006 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭

There's a name of a song i need to know by Jack Johnson (75% sure he sings it) with a french line in it est que c'est(sorry bout spelllin!)?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Me Me Me. Can Pighead tell you? i had my hand up first.

Ah please Trilla, I hardly ever know the answers to these type of questions. Give Pighead a shot at the title, he wont let you down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

sorry pighead,

the only jack johnson song i could find with french in it was "Belle" taken from his new album "In Dreams Between".

Thats an absolute joke. Pighead demands you delete that post. I put my hand up well before you and was obviously first in line to answer the question.
    What you are after doing is wrong.

Its akin to a lion(me)chasing a gazelle(Tilla)for two thousand miles before finally catching and killing it. The lion lies down exhausted after his arduous trek only for a hungry cheating vulture(you) to swoop from afar and eat all the best bits.
    Thanks for nothing buddy.
    By the way the vulture was right. The songs called belle and its track 12 on Johnsons latest album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

why not just answer the Q instead of making people post again to ask permission for you to answer them??:confused:

lovell wrote:
    why not just answer the Q instead of making people post again to ask permission for you to answer them??:confused:
    Listen Vulture,Pighead was following the official Boards Ettiquette and Codes of Conduct Charter(Page 3, Chapter 4) just as you should have been doing.
    Pighead suggests you have a quick read of it before you go stealing peoples thunder again. Anyway hope you're ok and i'll talk to you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Pighead wrote:
    Listen Vulture,Pighead was following the official Boards Ettiquette and Codes of Conduct Charter(Page 3, Chapter 4) just as you should have been doing.
    Pighead suggests you have a quick read of it before you go stealing peoples thunder again. Anyway hope you're ok and i'll talk to you soon.
    Lol, what a headcase.

Funny though...gotta admit.

Not sure if thats the song but thanks anyway

The song I was lookin for was "Physcho Killer" by the talking heads!

not J Johnson

but thanks anyways

• Advertisement
Advertisement