Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacing Goldmine with SugarCRM

• 10-01-2006 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

My brothers company is looking at upgrading their Goldmine CRM software. I work with ERP systems full time namely Oracle.

However having looked at SugarCRM, it seems like a fantastic tool. Has anybody experience of using it, migrating to it from other software and other general comments about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

My brothers company is looking at upgrading their Goldmine CRM software. I work with ERP systems full time namely Oracle.

However having looked at SugarCRM, it seems like a fantastic tool. Has anybody experience of using it, migrating to it from other software and other general comments about.

I use it myself - it's great. I used to work for a company that used Goldmine and it was always giving problems. (self-employed now, do a lot of PHP & MySQL)

If you need help setting it up, let me know - for a fee of course :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

I may very well do. I work with Oracle and SAP ERP msystems. Looking at Sugar it seems like an ideal CRM solution for SME' size companies.

PM your details and I'll look at getting together a requirements document from them. Could look at getting some sample data for you to put together a proof of concept to see how Sugar is?

Advertisement