Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How are you set for the exams?

• 10-01-2006 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I'm slowly realising how screwed I am. The amount of information is quite staggering! Just wondering how everyone else is feeling about them!

How's your exam study going? 30 votes

Getting through it all, should be grand
    0%
    I'm dead, I've no idea
    26%
    segadreamcastSuaimhneachalantccamrocRWLphantom_lordlornathewools 8 votes
    Haven't started yet, I'm too mad
    46%
    FerrorCreatureCrucifixKingp35Darz0renachosStupidLikeAFoxOFDMZemKenny_DBrowrugbug86Polly19sweno 14 votes
    What's an exam?
    26%
    Ste.phenStickyMcGintysteveland?tqNotMeFlexScráibpsycrow 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ive been in bed with the flu for the past 3 days, and i was depending on this week to study. im thinking of just studying 2 and passing them and then sitting the repeats for the other 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I've studied loads but still gonna do crap. I hate exams and forget everything once I sit in the chair on the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Meh, I prefer to do a little bit on each subject a week or two before the exam and then just do all the hard work a day or so before each one. That way its all fresh when I sit down and I can safely forget it all afterwards and save some space for some useful information...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lorna

I'm dead, I've no idea
    isn't it amazing how easily distracted you become once you sit in the library and try to concentrate, i mean staring out the window becomes a hobby of mine, looking at how much others are studying is another and the best one is clicking your biro for aaaaaages hurah for college :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'm dead, I've no idea
    I'm kinda okay for three of mine. The other one I am fecked for, I actually need someone to teach me... and I don't think the lecturer is up for a one on one cuz he hates me!!

Ah, they'll all be over and I won't care. Doing suprsingly well in assignments [compared to passes from last year] so I guess actual work pays off at the end of the day... ish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

This year I am feeling fairly good, I have done 1 with 5 to go and unlike last year there is no exam which I look at and think thats really tough so feeling confident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

What's an exam?
    I had an exam in VLSI design yesterday I started studying for at 11am with the exam at 2...

Pretty sure I got enough stuff learnt to get through it.. .didn't seem like it went too badly...

Now the exam on Tuesday is another story but hey, if I can get by VLSI on two and a half hours study anything's possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i have my last one - differential equations - tomorrow. you'd think i'd be studying, but alas, no.

Advertisement