Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion on Dell 32" LCD TV?

• 10-01-2006 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Am interested in the Dell 32" LCD TV which is reduced by 20% at the moment. Anyone have one of these or heard anything good/bad about them? Tnx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

Celt1 wrote:
    Am interested in the Dell 32" LCD TV which is reduced by 20% at the moment. Anyone have one of these or heard anything good/bad about them? Tnx.

Don't touch them with a bargepole. I've found alot of people including myself who have had hassle / problems with the 26" LCD. I think they are sold out now anyway and they are flogging off the last of the 37" ones.

I reckon that these are end of the line parts / tv's etc thrown together in china, re-badged and flogged off at discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 GerryA

I have a 27" Dell LCD. Bought as a trial and a space saver for family room. ~€900. Tuner is a bit strange. Simply refuses to lock on to one of the (junk) channels in Dublin NTL but otherwise works well. Have it about 10 months.
    Suggestions are it's made by LG in China?
    Control codes are as per Philips, I recall reading. Recommended for casual viewing, but not for high quality Home cinema. I think there are better about, but at a higher price...

Advertisement