Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor-Meteor Txts for Life and 5c Bundles help?

• 10-01-2006 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

I have just realised that I have Meteor-Meteor Txts until 2008 and was wondering if I can avail of there 5c texts bundles aswell?

On there site it quotes
    "If you wish to purchase a text bundle you will lose your free Meteor to Meteor text and picture messages for life.

You will not be able to switch back to the free text and picture message offer"

Is that just for the Meteor 4 life texts only as there is no info on the 5c bundles.Any help welcome as I dont want to risk my Free texts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I think that's referring to people who have free texts for life rather than just til 2008

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Hopefully I dont say anything about it on their website but only mentions texts for life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You can only have one offer at a time. You cannot have both free texts and 5c calls. One or the other. Choose wisely. For the real grail shall give you life, but the false one shall take it from you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

as chrislad says you can't have both. now you can pick texts till 2008, or calls til 2008. you can switch between them any time you want but people on the texts for life offer can't go back, they'd only be able to get them til 2008

Advertisement