Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6101, text size problem- advice needed

• 10-01-2006 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Bought my mother a nokia 6101 for christmas, problem is that in the option where you change the text(font) size for messages it only gives one option which is medium, which is a bit small for her, is this a fault with the phone as the manual says there should be 3 options here,
    is there anything I could do with it, shoul I bring it to a service centre for a firmware update (will that do anything)
    Its a nokia 6101 (vodaphone)
    firmware version is v04.10 rm-76
    has anyone else got this phone and could check what options are available on their's (its in messages - message settings - other settings) and what firmware version they have *#0000#

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i can only assume it should have more options. by definition a "medium" option has to have an option on either side, otherwise its not medium. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Faulty. You should be able to choose from Small, Medium and Large.

Take it back, or get it reflashed at a Nokia Centre.

Advertisement