Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Free Portable DVD player with Vodafone Bill Upgrade advice needed.

• 10-01-2006 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

What is the make and model of the DVD player?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Crap. I've seen it. It's not worth it for the extra 6 months. In the Uk they're giving away PSP's and iPod Nanos. Guess we get shafted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Was just asking because a friend has one which he's using to play mp3's but it wont let him fastforward through songs so he wants the make and model of it so he can look for a firmware update:eek:
    He said the actual player has no badge, neither has the box or instructions lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

I thought the offer ended???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

liamskater wrote:
    I thought the offer ended???

I've no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

VF just see the Irish population as one big cash cow. Mind you the other networks aren't much different but VF are just blatent about it.

VF always claim that we talk so much hence the high ARPU here. In reality, they are using it to hide the average cost per minute. If we talk so much how come they have a wider range of talk packages in the UK then here? Why do they reward their UK subscribers with better upgrades, freebies etc.

I used to spend in excess of €2K with VF each year. I asked for one handset to be provided to me foc each year. They wouldn't even entertain it. So off to '3' I went.

• Advertisement
Advertisement