Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupid Xbox 360 Live question

• 11-01-2006 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Dunno if anybody else has had this problem but when i try to recover my old xbox live account on the 360 it asks for the details i used when i first signed up, one of the options is postcode but i cant find postcode anywhere on the old xbox live screens, can anyone help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep had the same prob and didnt find a way past it.
    However when I just singed into the passport (on the 360) that sorted everything for me.

Make sure your passpost is linked to your xbox live addy and try that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

You can check all your details if you still have your Xbox. Just boot it without a game go into xbox live and it should be in account settings somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

I tried to port mine over and sent emails tried to get through but nothing. It asks for my last 4 digits of the credit card and I enter it but it doesn't accept it. Unless there is a way around it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I had to go into A/C settings and write it out word for word, the billing address from my old xbox- and go on the xbox site and migrate my account.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Oculusdei

I had the same problem. there seems to be two ways in the dashboard to enter your old details, one looking for all the old details like postcode etc (even if you dont have a postcode entered from your xbox1 live account) and the other is just to recover your gamertag (its on the first blade - xbox live, recover gamertag from xbox live). this will bring you to a screen asking for the gamertag. simply enter the gamertag and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement