Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone goin to d.i.t??

• 11-01-2006 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

hiya,

im new here,have been reading for a while thou..just wonderin anyone going to d.i.t?? want to do event management. anyone know of somebody doing it?

melissa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i think i wanna go to dit, most of the courses i want are there (interior design, visual communications, design display) - looks like a really cool college.
    i know some people there who agree-nobody doing event management though im afraid! seems to be a lot of interset in that particular course among people i know though so it cant be that bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

My first choice at the mo is DIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

yeah seems like a cool college with just normal average pple who want to have a laugh.they hav a serious amount of courses up there

Advertisement