Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2/Condemned

• 11-01-2006 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, any of you know where I could pick up either of these games, maybe 2nd hand, for in or around the €40/45 mark! Can't quite afford the cheapest, i.e. €58, price mark i've seen online?! :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Alnilam

I haven't seen any second hand games available for the 360 as yet, unfortunatly.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you getting €58.00 for new games online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

If i do start to make a few sponds from the part-time job this site will be my new best friend...

http://www4.cdwow.ie/xbox360_cat.php

I was always a play man in the past, but no longer!!

Excellent :) thanks for that, it's like a free pint with every game, ah here's to drunken bliss :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

cdwow is great but play.com has a much larger selection (atm for 360 this doesnt matter as all games are new) so play.com is still a great site :)

I agree but money talks and I don't know about the rest of ye's but a free pint is a free pint, now if there slow to delivery or don't bother at all that's a different story, but unless there service is deficient in some other way then why pay xtra? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Hey guys, any of you know where I could pick up either of these games, maybe 2nd hand, for in or around the €40/45 mark! Can't quite afford the cheapest, i.e. €58, price mark i've seen online?! :/

Someone selling Condemnded 2nd hand but looking for €50 for it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=50680601&posted=1#post50680601

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I got CoD2 yesterday and think its downright amazing. Its been a few years since I've played games so I'm not in a good position to compare how much of an improvement it is over xbox or ps2 graphics but man is it one savage game.

The missions are good and you really get the feeling you're in a battle.

I'm playing on Easy cos I suck at games cos I don't have much time to play, but I'm finding it a bit too easy. How much of a jump in difficulty would the Regular setting be?

I tried getting into multiplayer games on Live but got cannot connect to server type issues. I've seen the post on the forthcoming patch fixing the lag, but any ideas why I can't even get into a game?

Is that a patch for the Lag in COD2? When? where? how?

*prepares to do the dance of Joy*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Alnilam wrote:
    Is that a patch for the Lag in COD2? When? where? how?

*prepares to do the dance of Joy*
    yep, soon, and this thread from PowerHouseDan has the link - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054873650

*does the dance of Joy* Yipee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

COD 2 is crap.don't waste your cash.

one word: linear.

i can't understand why the xbox (360 or otherwise) can't support online games with 60+ players (like on the pc). FPS like COD 2 are made for the chaos of huge map with loads of players.

Advertisement