Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever play wealthwars?

• 11-01-2006 1:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I have been playing for 4 days, you can get money off the site but its better just playing for fun very addictive, below is my referral link if anyone wants to sign up under me ;)

http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=FightingIrish

or heres a link to the homepage

http://www.wealthwars.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

How much money can I earn?
    You will be able to earn any amount of money throughout the month. We do not have limits on earnings. Our highest paid members earn from their referrals. You get $0.25 for each referral for every month they are active! That means you can earn an unlimited amount from your referrals and get paid forever!

Are you a paid member?
    Have you got your 25c yet from any boards members that joined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Rabies wrote:
    Are you a paid member?

Why did you join? :) If you did and if your playing try upgrade 2 things and join ORLY alliance ;)

I did put a non referral link in the post aswell :v:

Rabies wrote:
    Are you a paid member?

You get 600 moves per day, if i refer you i only get .25 if you use all your moves the first day and then more if you use all your moves for a whole month (so really referring people doesn't make you much)

So anyone playing?

Advertisement