Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Advice please

• 11-01-2006 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Right were do i start, i have some footage spread over a few dvds and i want the good parts out onto one dvd, i need the whole thing to be done to a retail standard because i want to get the dvd pressed for sale. I would need to punk up the footage and put a sound track on it credits and a watermark or logo with website addy on all the footage..I need to do all this on a shoestring budget. Ive never went near video/picture editing software before but im not new to pcs. My current system is:

2.5 ghz celeron
    512ddr ram
    firewire ports
    usb ports
    40 gig hd
    3d agp intel extreme graphics

What would my best option be??
    I can get the software so should i try to do it myself?? what would be the best tools for the job???or should i goto some colleges and try to get some student to do it on the cheap?

How much would it cost to get something like this done???

Any other advice appreciated...thanks for looking in!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dvdgangster

Well thanks for all the advice lol, well went and got the adobe prem and encore total training set and might be gettin a new comp so hopefully thats me sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Alfredo

If you've never used video editing software you should consider trying Sony Vegas. You can pick up the interface in a matter of seconds. Not the most popular editing software but if your doing a quick job it’s very handy. It has lots of simple effects and you can get a DVD authoring and Audio sequencing programme to support it. The application will run and function on just about any pc. May not be a standard platform but very easy to learn as a short cut to results. http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/showproduct.asp?PID=977

www.mediaplatform.ie

Advertisement