Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

light for peoples life

• 11-01-2006 5:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Ok here’s the game

Each person names the song that they effectively want played at their funeral, the song that means a lot to them, then, everyone else can download or listen to that song and hopefully at a bit of light and happiness to their own lives

Ok, ill start.

My song is "the answer" by Richie Sambora

Its the last song on the "stranger in this town" album and its an amazing song with amazing lyrics that mean a lot to me.

so happy thinking and talk to ya all soon,

Package ;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

not at all, for one,, I am a musician and have songs on cd, but I wouldn’t object in people downloading them, true musicians want people to hear the music and don’t care about selling it for 25.99 in hmv.

second, i used the phrase "played at your funeral" because normally people play the songs that meant most to them,, so lets change it,, what song means most to you, and just listen to the song instead of downloading it

happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

You shook me all night long - AccaDacca.

One for the ladies you understand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Wait! I want to change mine to:

Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Package wrote:
    true musicians want people to hear the music and don’t care about selling it

Prove it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

ok doctor j,,, im in a band called dextra, and we are pretty well known on the scene,,,, most of the time we dont charge in at our gigs, and we give cd's away,,

we are a pretty good band with some really cool songs,,, so anyone who wants one,,, pm me with your details and ill send you a cd,,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Iris-Goo Goo Dolls best song ever!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Not sure about the song at my funeral but I thought Don Mcleans "Vincent" was a nice touch at George Bests funeral...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Losing My Religion- REM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

"The Mind of Christ" - because that's how I want to be remembered living my life.

Advertisement