Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jodie on Suicide Watch

Options
  • 11-01-2006 9:47am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heard that on the wireless on the way in this morning... FM104 I think.. apparently shes become deeply depressed since being nominated (and slated) so the producers have put her on "suicide watch" :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

if i was jodie marsh, i'd be on suicide watch period.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

She is on suicide watch because George Galloway and Michael Barrymore gave out to her, is that right?

I heard that she is the most hated 'celebrity' that has ever appeared on Celebrity Big Brother. Does she know this herself? :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I have no sympathy for her... I find her quite pathetic but I dont pity her... she has brought it all on herself.. I think the best thing she can do now is just leave the house and plead insanity.. The others are not going to accept her now no matter what she does.. IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Kojak wrote:
    She is on suicide watch because George Galloway and Michael Barrymore gave out to her, is that right?

I heard that she is the most hated 'celebrity' that has ever appeared on Celebrity Big Brother. Does she know this herself? :confused:

More than Vanessa Feltz? is that possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Thanks to my Wife, I've ended up getting into BB this year!!! And I have to say Jodi Marsh needs to be put down or something. Not only is it car crash TV and you end up cringing on the sofa. But it worries me that people like that are walking the streets. They should be sectioned!

Mind you, does make for great TV. I bet BB staff are patting themselves on the back with that choice!

• Advertisement

Absolutely... Definately the best CBB so far IMO.. I think Pete Burns is hillarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Her nose is a bit "michael jackson". Looks like somebody got at it with a pencil sharpner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Mildly curious...

I've avoided Celebrity BB so far, even though the gf is addicted to it. What exactly has Jodie Marsh done or said that has made her alienate herself so much from the rest of the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I love the smell of pathetic z list celebs on a POS show striving for newspaper attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

she is gorgeous and my perfect partner,leave her alone please,just look at her lovely body,you all should be ashamed...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Galloway said it best in that she said that she came on the show to prove people wrong, about being a tramp. Only to go and compound everything thats been said about her.

Kaldorn wrote:
    she is gorgeous and my perfect partner,leave her alone please,just look at her lovely body,you all should be ashamed...:)

Nobody ever said she didnt have a nice body... I think Pete Burns put it best when he said "That mind inside that body is just dangerous"

She has the mind of an 8 year old.. (a baould 8 year old at that)

As Pete said about her
    You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink;
    You can take a W*** to culture, but cant make it think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Jodie Marsh killing herself live on TV. Now that Id watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Kaldorn wrote:

Hope thats sacasim i smell there. She is a boot, 20 hole doc martins. I find her vile, any bloke that says she attractive must be a closet homosexual, because there is nothing good there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Ardent wrote:
    Mildly curious...

I've avoided Celebrity BB so far, even though the gf is addicted to it. What exactly has Jodie Marsh done or said that has made her alienate herself so much from the rest of the house?
    Aye, me too. What did she do?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

She didn't do anything terrible. She's basically just the whipping girl. She says anything everyone jumps down her throat. Personally I hope she stays. At the same time I don't want Pete or George to go either.
    It's funny that she gave herself 10/10 for intelligence and went in there to show everyone how smart she is in real life. She's thick as pig****

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

She became hated for being anti-fur how is that possible now a days. She made crap points to support her opinion though. I think they are picking on her cos evertone knows she is hated outside, if she was really popular they would all be sucking her ass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Does anybody else think that Jodi and Chantelle sound like Vicki Pollard of Little Britain fame? Every time one of them opens their mouth all I hear is something like this:
    Yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, it was loike not what I said, but no, ask Chantelle right, see 'n she sez right, what George sez Pete sez Dennis 'cousin saw him when Rula, but he didn't see nuffin or sumfin coz no, but, yeah, but he can't talk, cos he was loike or no, but, yeah, but maybe, loike well out of order, when he was like saying that, yeah, since I came over here, cos I never said that, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tH3_UnS0cial_1

awh that young-one does my head in!.. her winging voice goes through my head!.. cant stand her she needs to go!... hmmmmmmmm but when she does who shall they all turn on??.*-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Chopper

Didn't she call Barrymore a murderer yesterday ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

wtf is with all these oldies on BB? they just sit around complaining about the young ones i.e. jodie and chantelle,theyre making BB so boring. galloway and barrymore should get married and go live in an old folks home, that thing pete burns should be put in an institution with the other freak thing. magot is a waste of space,the big black guy is too cocky and ewww. preston is alright but way too quiet and boring. jodie needs a break from the others,theyre treating her like shít because of the image the media has portrayed her as. she also does have a nice rack so she should stay

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

jodie needs a break from the others,theyre treating her like shít because of the image the media has portrayed her as. she also does have a nice rack so she should stay

No, they are treating her like crap because she's acting like an idiot. Not that most of the others are any better, but Jodie is hardly the poor lil victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

BuffyBot wrote:
    No, they are treating her like crap because she's acting like an idiot. Not that most of the others are any better, but Jodie is hardly the poor lil victim.

I've only watched it for the last two nights but from what I've seen they are really picking on Jodie . . . She's a bit of a pain in the arse and living up to her stereotype admirably but no-one deserves to be spoken to the way Pete Burns is talking to her . . .

I expect the public to rally around her on Friday night and evict Pete the freak . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 conair

What they(pete the trannie, micheal the party killer, and george sadams buddy)(not exactly people to be throwing stones in glass houses) are doin to jodie is paramount to bullying and wouldnt be tolerated in real life situations e.g. work, school, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but give her a break, and doesnt she look good from the neck down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Marsh is acting like a gob****e. The rest of them are sick of her, its as simple as that. She stirs ****, cant make any rational points to support her arguements and makes wild accusations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Marsh is acting like a gob****e. The rest of them are sick of her, its as simple as that. She stirs ****, cant make any rational points to support her arguements and makes wild accusations.

Agreed . . she is an absolute gob****e but that doesn't mean she deserves the kind of outright bullying that she has been subjected to by Galloway/Barrymore/Burns . . .

duridian wrote:
    Does anybody else think that Jodi and Chantelle sound like Vicki Pollard of Little Britain fame? Every time one of them opens their mouth all I hear is something like this:

Very good.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I've only seen a bit from the first night, she was bitching to Rodman about how Faria was only famous for being a slut and sleeping with famous people. Then Rodman turned round and asked her what she was famous for, I haven't laughed at the TV that much in ages. Then she wandered off and started to bitch to everyone else about anyone else who wasn't in earshot at the time. I'd imagine that's a big influence on her popularity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

duridian wrote:
    Yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, it was loike not what I said, but no, ask Chantelle right, see 'n she sez right, what George sez Pete sez Dennis 'cousin saw him when Rula, but he didn't see nuffin or sumfin coz no, but, yeah, but he can't talk, cos he was loike or no, but, yeah, but maybe, loike well out of order, when he was like saying that, yeah, since I came over here, cos I never said that, right?

You absolute legend!

I haven't watched this CBB so I can't comment on her behaviour.I heard on the radio this morning that they do seem to be bullying her even though she's a pain.

Chopper posted that she said Barrymore was a murderer?Well if she did and that is the ilk of her comments then she deserves a pounding!
    What I was surprised with was she came across quite nice when she was on The Games programme a year or so ago.So either she kept herself quiet in their or the editors did a good job of hiding it because to go from completely fine and nice in one show to anatagonising people to the degree she apparently has in another is a bit drastic.

Advertisement