Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Limerick

Options
  • 11-01-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

I am looking to get broadband in Limerick. I live in Annacotty which is just outside the city (and unfortunatley just outside the Irish Broadband Wireless coverage). I do not have a landline, and ideally want to avoid getting one due to the cost. Are there any options available to me? The main use of the broadband would be for online gaming and surfing the web.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

can you see Woodcock hill, if so try Digiweb re Metro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

IBB are looking at the Water Tower so may have coverage in Annacotty soon. If its a business connection you could also try Leap Broadband(Woodcock Hill).
    Magnet Networks will have the Castletroy Exchange upgraded soon so may be able to offer ADSL2+, again it depends on the line.
    thegills

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Digiweb Metro has clients in Annacotty, also 3 in Lisnagry up the road.

Advertisement