Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Co Southside with NICE cars

Options
  • 11-01-2006 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    Looking for a Taxi Co southside that would have nice cars for contract work like Mercs etc etc.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

That's really a chauffeur service your looking for I think.
    Any taxi driver with a decent car will be working for one of these guys.
    Who exactly are the passengers?
    If potential clients, it'd be better go for the chauffer.
    If just normal staff, tell them the company is cost-cutting and get a normal cab.
    I used to work for a firm that always sent chauffers to get its staff to and from the airport... then they had a cost review and now everyone is told to get the aircoach! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Gr1f

well, it's actually for myself :-) i HATE smelly corrollas and would be looking for a Co with decent cars. About 3-5 runs a week from Dublin 18 to City centre or Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Did you try Xpert Taxis - they've all got gps etc...

i'll give them a shot, thx! Sent info to a couple of places already, waiting for responce. Years ago there was a company called Dial-A-Merc, they would have been ideal.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

tk123 wrote:
    Did you try Xpert Taxis - they've all got gps etc...

Yes , but most of their cars are not up to scratch .

I'll post more later .

• Advertisement

Talked to Radio cabs, they'll sort me out. Thanks for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭spareman

Gr1f wrote:
    Talked to Radio cabs, they'll sort me out. Thanks for help.
    Any company will sort you out, but if your in Dublin 18 I would recomend you use Dalkey taxis, they are based in Dublin 18 believe it or not, and would be the most efficent, also some mercs in fleet. phone 2857777

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Gr1f wrote:
    well, it's actually for myself :-) i HATE smelly corrollas and would be looking for a Co with decent cars. About 3-5 runs a week from Dublin 18 to City centre or Bray.

I saw a Ford Fiesta Taxi in the Taxi compound in Dublin Airport last Saturday. I believe the rules state that the car must have four doors but this is really taking the p*ss. Imagine three or four adults travelling together waiting when he pulls up at the end of the rank. I have visions of luggage strapped to the roof etc. :)

Advertisement