Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German LCD site

Options
  • 11-01-2006 12:27pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

can someone post the link to the German lcd site please.

tia :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

There are a few, but this is the one I used:

www.katronics.de

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭gavnolan

max, how much is the shipping of an lcd to ireland, say a 26 or 32inch??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Typically €80. Price for delivery is displayed on each product page. Just look at the section for Vorkasse/Ausland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

do they take credit card payments?
    I mean Vorkasse, normally means you have to bank transfer the money to them?

Credit Card payment only up to a certain amount if I recall correctly.

A purchase as large as a plasma/lcd, they prefer bank transfer

.....went very smoothly for me though!

• Advertisement

cool stuff, was always eyeing up their stuff, as they are quite a bit cheaper.
    do you remember how long it took for the screen to be delivered?

Gilgamesh wrote:
    cool stuff, was always eyeing up their stuff, as they are quite a bit cheaper.
    do you remember how long it took for the screen to be delivered?

If I remember correctly the money cleared on the Wednesday and I received the telly on the following Tuesday morning I was very,very happy with that.

good stuff, thanks for that Maxwell

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭dil999

Did you speak to the guy on the phone ? I thought I saw another thread where you said you did. Are you aware of anyone else that bought of this site.

The prices are great.

Thanks
    Dill

I did speak to them on the phone - every second day when the TV was in transit. They speak pretty good English and were very helpful.

Im not sure if anyone else took the plunge, Ive had many people ask my advice through PM etc but didn't hear of anyone actually buying from them on this site?

As i said before, I had no problems and I thought they were a pleasure to deal with and I saved myself a fortune on a really, really great Plasma!

Best of luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement