Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you need a console repair ?

• 11-01-2006 12:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

i had a shop on north strand road that repaired games machines. unfortunately the lease ran out and we are no longer open. i still get calls from the likes of smyths toystores and Game and also Sony centres as we provided the repair service for them and they still have my number. if anyone requires a repair please send me a message and i will contact you. we also do psp.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

I PMed a few days ago but got no reply. Tell us chief, can you set up firmware to a corrupted PSP? I know somebody whose PSP has been bricked and he's in need of a repair job and would rather not send away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

You probably cant help but I'll post nevertheless..

I looking for a reset button & cable for a ps2 slimline. I'm finding it impossible to get my hands on this part (well, the reset button/board - not the cable).

The actual button itself fell off - I suppose there is a slight possibility it could be put back on by someone who has the know-how?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 chipper

sorry aboiut delay cabelo.

the only solution at the moment is to replace the mainboard, costs over €120.00 . if i find another way i will let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Np, anyway you can chip a slimline PS2 while we've got you here?

Advertisement