Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genjuros - Horde players

Options
  • 11-01-2006 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Heya all,
    Myself and a couple of friends dipped our toes into the Horde waters yesterday evening out of curiousity to see how the other half live (the three of us generally play alliance on Emeriss - debating getting a guild tabard with three concentric red circles on a field of white given the ratio there atm). Given todays news that Emeriss will be down for 24 hours from Blizzard we expect to have at least a week solids playing time on these chars immediately. While we did intend to level these 'alts' to 60 on Genjuros we hadn't intended to get serious on them so quickly :D

Which brings me to my point - I'm wondering if there are any helpful Irish players/Irish guilds on Genjuros that would be kind enough to extend us the occasional helping hand?
    We're all relatively experienced players and don't expect to have our hands held but if the Horde side quests are anything like the alliance ones then there are occasional quests which are next to impossible for the level range chars that they are given to but whose rewards are weak by the time you can complete them.
    An example of this from Alliance would be the paladin weapon quest at 21, where a group of lvl 21 chars would find it almost impossible to complete but by lvl 30 (when it is relatively simple to do with a group) the reward isn't worth it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I transferred to Genjuros a while back from Bladefist. My main character is Sparrow. I'm leveling a rogue alt (he's level 30 at the moment) called Biocide.

You picked a great server btw, there's no lag, the Horde are out-numbered and there's loads of battleground action. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Heh - last night, no problems logigng in. Today 300 ish in queue and 11 minute wait. I'm hoping that this is because of half the realms being down at the moment - can anyone confirm that there is generally no queueing for Genjuros? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

got an alli rogue on guen 31 female named bubbalicious, tell me where your at and i'll come help with your horde quests :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Yes tonight was screwed by all the refugees from the other servers.. lagging us with characters they don't intend to play for more than a couple of days! grrrr..

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

They did do some fun things though like the 50-60 level 4-10 Alliance chars that tried to raid Bloodhoof village - oh did the guards have a field day :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'm on genjuros as well. I play with two other Irish guys as well. One has a level 60 shamen called 'Tuf' and the other has a level 60 warrior called Brutalis, both are Horde. I've just started a week ago on genjuros and my charachter is a level 23 rogue at the minute. The fella's I play with have also created new charachters and are leveling with me. My charachter is 'Andrew' and the other charachters are 'Magicka' and 'Areet' and we're all around the same level. Might set up a guild later on in the game when we're level 30+ or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I have an alt Troll Shaman on there, although very rarely played.

Advertisement