Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

James Blunt cover played on Today FM?

• 11-01-2006 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know who sang the cover of James Blunt's 'Your Beautiful' played by Ray D'arcy on Today FM, Tuesday morning?

I hate James Blunt but the cover was exceptional, even better than the real thing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

james blunt is a **** :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

very helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Savman wrote:
    james blunt is a **** :mad:
    How does one man become so funny?! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

sorry couldn't help my self :D

i just can't stand some beardy twirp telling me how beautiful I am :o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Savman wrote:
    sorry couldn't help my self :D

i just can't stand some beardy twirp telling me how beautiful I am :o:o

Im not too fond of his slow stuff myself but he does have more than one song, and some good ones at that!

as for bein a beardy twirp, I dont think they called him that when he was a captain in the army out in kosovo...

but I know what ya mean - he's got a bit of the pounce thing goin on!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

dceire wrote:
    Dose anyone know who sang the cover of James Blunt's 'Your Beautiful' played by Ray D'arcy on Today FM, Tuesday morning?

I hate James Blunt but the cover was exceptional, even better than the real thing!

I know Guggenheim Grotto did a cover of it a while back so it was probably them. Great band btw, well worth checking out (http://www.guggenheimgrotto.com/)

Advertisement