Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrubs Season 5, Eps 3 & 4

• 11-01-2006 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

I thought that these were 2 brilliant episodes, so many funny moments, definitely 2 of the best that I have seen in a long time if not ever. Episode 4 was probably better that 3. Some of the Dr. Kelso stuff was brilliant and the
    The start of episode 4, when JD thought that Turk was Elliot and vice versa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Splendid

Are they showing 2 episodes a week in america so?
    Will be watching them later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Feck forgot about them, something to look forward to. Good to hear more kelso stuff, some of his ted put downs are pure comic genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just getting them now.. apparently much better than last week's which were, in my opinion, incredibly weak but Scrubs seasons tend to start that way.

Except for of course, the Season 2 opener 'My Overkill' - absolute genius!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Ok so Ep3 the 1st half was very funny but the 2nd half let it down a little. Ep 4 was way to serious and was trying to push seriousness and responsibility, they are not traits we want to see in our doctors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lkman

Ooooh, i didn't know they were airing more this soon...
    Are they trying to catch up for sweeps?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

RTE 2 are usually fairly quick in showing this. With the whole 2 episodes a night thing in the US do you think we'll see it earlier than normal.

It was a linchpin of Monday night comedy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I got 504 but haven't managed to get in touch with my cousin about 503, damn annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Very good episodes. Loving this season so far. I really hope it is not the last.

Advertisement