Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

w900i or 6280 or Razr V3x

• 11-01-2006 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi,

Basically I have the choice to get one of the above.
    Wondering if there is a clear winner/ any with big problems?

My choice at the moment is the Nokia 6280!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Check out Mobile Review - great site for reviews. Should have one for each phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

i got the v3x on 3 for x mass very pleased highly recommend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

when is this damn fone on 3? im waiting ages, getting rippedo ff on rtg 02, spent like 155e from nov to dec last. christsakes!
    the 6280 is in blighty now,. as usual. way behind the times.......cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

W900i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Catrina

hey everyone just joined, ive got a sagem my v-55, there not the newest fone on the market by any means but its def the most reliable one ive had so far!!!!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sglen05

gust joined today, dose this ever get exciting or what :confused::(

Advertisement