Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will we see Chinese Democracy in 2006?

• 11-01-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭

What do you think? Will the new Guns and Roses album Finally be released this year?
    I hope so. It better be really good too, after leaving us waiting for so long.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I really don't care. I've lost total interest in that "band". Regardless of how good or bad it is, I'd say it'll sell a few million, nothing like the old days and nothing that'll re-coup the money Universal have pumped into it. Isn't his voice supposed to be rather ropey these days (he can't hit the old high notes anymore)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I think we'll see democracy in China before we see Chinese Democracy.

(well, someone had to say it!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

blastman wrote:
    I think we'll see democracy in China before we see Chinese Democracy.

(well, someone had to say it!)
    i was just about to say it, my thoughts exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Read an interview with Slash that was on blabbermouth.net and he said it's coming out in March. Found it here too http://www.blender.com/news/index.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

Itll be released in a double cd box set with duke nukem forever as a bonus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I hope that's true about it coming out in march.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Itll be released in a double cd box set with duke nukem forever as a bonus
    rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

couldnt give a ****. i wont be getting it, Axl can go **** himself for all i care. i dont think he deserves to have people waiting on and/or buying this album...if it ever comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cptn_underpants

Read an interview with Slash that was on blabbermouth.net and he said it's coming out in March. Found it here too http://www.blender.com/news/index.aspx
    That rumour has been shot down, according to blabbermouth. I'm a sad panda :(

Advertisement