Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

I've used DAFT before and found it good...

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dédé

Yeah I thought it was the best.
    But I still think it's not a very good idea to use the internet for that knid of things.
    I don't want to come and find something terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Daft is pretty good-used it a lot when looking for places to live while I was in Dublin.

All right then I think I'll use daft.
    Thank you

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

déd&#233 wrote:
    All right then I think I'll use daft.
    Thank you

it would be a good idea to find out where exactly you will be working first, that way we can advise you on the best part of dublin to live in (I presume it's dublin you are moving to?)
    dublin is a big city, it can take hours to get from one side of it to the other in rush hour traffic, also, some parts are better than others and there are some you should not live in as they can be quite rough.

• Advertisement

Beruthiel wrote:
    it would be a good idea to find out where exactly you will be working first, that way we can advise you on the best part of dublin to live in (I presume it's dublin you are moving to?)
    dublin is a big city, it can take hours to get from one side of it to the other in rush hour traffic, also, some parts are better than others and there are some you should not live in as they can be quite rough.

I know but the thing is that I'll know where I'll be appointed in May/June! I'm coming as a French language assistant and can be appointed anywhere in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

let your school or college sort you out once you know where the Alliance sends you. May is a good time to look in college towns (colleges close then) and schools (lycées) typically sort out something for assistantes if asked .

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Salut
    déd&#233 wrote:
    But I still think it's not a very good idea to use the internet for that knid of things.
    The advantage of daft.ie is that many advertisements will have photos.

Fell free to look at places on daf tand then post here for comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Salut
    déd&#233 wrote:
    The advantage of daft.ie is that many advertisements will have photos.

Fell free to look at places on daft and then post here for comment.

Advertisement