Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zoomify & flash

Options
  • 11-01-2006 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hi,

I am writing a flash app that requires alot of high resolution images. So reduce the swf size I have recently integrated the zoomifyViewer but the problem is that I need to disable all the zoom and pan fuctions in the viewer and make it act like a normal jpg. so when the swf is run the user can move the viewer around without moving the image inside the viewer. Any ideas ???

I want to use a hotspot to zoom instead. Is it possible to zoom in using flash and then update the zoomviewer to cater for that change ??

I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give.

Cheers,
    Headsy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i'm not sure it will work but you could use an FSCommand to disable the default zoom feature that flash has.
    The code would be:
    FSCommand ("showmenu",false);

just put that on the first timeline. I'm not 100% it will do what you require but it may work.

Advertisement