Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying

• 11-01-2006 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Out of interest, Did your parents make you study for the JC or are they making you study for the JC(depending on whether you have done it or are doing it.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

My parents were more interested in getting my sister to study for her LC at the time, but they did every so often encourage me to study. If I recall correctly. Well, some studying happened, and they probabaly asked me to study at some point, so one may presume the two were somehow connected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

my mam never made me study, might have made the occasional 'should you really be watching tv when your exams are in x amount of days?' but thats about it!
    and this year with the LC its no different. probably best, too much pressure and id explode!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Never really said "Go study!".
    Just passed some remarks like "You're tests are in a month.", "You do want to do well don't you?" etc.

But really, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

My parents never had to say it until 3rd year but they don't actually say it.My mom just says "Should ya not be studying"

Advertisement