Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Games Question

Options
  • 11-01-2006 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on buying a new PC in a few months but to lay my mind to rest I have a question about one of the games I have.

Command and Conquer Zero Hour is the game in question, but the problem is the code number on the back became unreadable. Now the the game itself is fine and running okay but when I want to put it on my new computer I will have the problem.

The question is, is there anyway to obtain the code from within any files of C&C?

Or is it possible to directly transfer the game somehow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

there is no way u will b able to get the code from the files in the game
    transfering it may not work to well either

only option is to get onto EA and tell them, i think they want something like proof u bought the game legaly such as photocopy of the game disc or maybe a reciept ...doesnt really sound like a fun option
    the other way... just go to google it ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    ... just go to google it ;)

OR just read the charter...
    Posting about Warez.
    This means that if you post anything on how to obtain,

Above, I'm talking to 'Ri_Nollaig', but I am also asking the opening poster to read the charter, never post requests on how to crack games again, and contact EA about your problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement