Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

K750i Play List

• 11-01-2006 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭

finally got this beaut of a phone for myself.

got music on my 1gig stick and had no problems getting it on to it, so simple.

but just wondering with regards to play lists, can i make a simple .m3u playlist in winamp (with the files stored on the stick) so i can make playlist easier on the computer instead of making them on the phone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

Have this phone... love it... would like to hear the answer to this alright ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Nope, AFAIK.

Best thing to do is get the firmware reflashed to a W800i for proper playlists, though they're still not .m3u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh screw that then, it ain't going to do that, it's not that much of a hinderence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

didn't feel like making a new thread but i have another question.

what would be the best bluetooth headset to use with this phone?, as i have been doing a lot of driving at the moment and sometimes it's not that easy to pull into the side of the road.

Advertisement