Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbrook, Balbriggan

Options
  • 11-01-2006 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

I am a balbriggan man all my life and have just bought a house in Westbrook.

Just wondering is it possible to get NTL digital, either by cable or the arial method there??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

NTL dont serve Balbriggan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

sirpsycho wrote:
    NTL dont serve Balbriggan

as far as I know they do to the newer parts of it.

i.e Breige and Dun Saintre (Flemington Lane)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

What did NTL say when you rang them?

1800 234 234

Bluetonic wrote:
    What did NTL say when you rang them?

1800 234 234

that it was available in certain areas of balbriggan, but they where not sure about westbrook

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭liverbird

I live in Barons Hall, (a blow in!) but NTL is available by MMDS (MMDS stands for Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service) but I would not reccommend it , the reception depends on the weather and line of sight

• Advertisement

liverbird wrote:
    I live in Barons Hall, (a blow in!) but NTL is available by MMDS (MMDS stands for Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service) but I would not reccommend it , the reception depends on the weather and line of sight

cheers man, might give it a miss then for a while

Advertisement