Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jason macateers hands....

• 11-01-2006 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

on sky sports now, are his hands stuck together??!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

what, why?! i didnt even notice his hands, what was he doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

on sky sports now, are his hands stuck together??!

I see what you mean he's at it again at half time. I think it's meant to be his intelligent pose. Poor trigger.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Intelligent + Trigger can not and should appear together ;)

He really is a bit fick, bless his cotton socks. Better though than listening to "Helloooo, I'm Niall, part-time angle, part-time saint"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

phew thank god somebody else noticed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Did you see the plank forgetting that he played with henning berg at blackburn! He blamed it on a knock on the head he received last year.
    Last Year? Ha
    Well how does that explain for these jasonisms

"What is your position at the company? "
    "Right back."
    McAteer on a credit card form

"We seem to be a side that if we don't score we get beat."
    Nice one Jase(I realise that the game could end in a scoreless draw thus lessening the stupidity but i'm pretty sure Jason didnt realise that!)

Another story has Alan Thompson an ex-Bolton team mate of Jason asking Jason to - 'pass the tomato ketchup' and the answer Alan gets back from Jason is - 'Red or brown'

And the classic story when our hero Jason was in a Dublin nightclub and saw Jimmy White and decided to say hello by yelling a catchphrase that Jimmy would instantly recognize and so Jason yelled out the cry of - 'One hundred and eighty'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

:D Poor Maccer, he really does have the innocence (and intelligence) of a child....
    Forget about his hands, his eyebrows intrigue me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

yop wrote:
    part-time angle
    Would that be and obtuse or an acute angle? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

He is tryin to be like Gareth Crooks. He always does it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

his hands were in intelligent mode again last nite!

can anyone get a quote for the following, when asked if saha meant his goal he replied...

"yes he meant it, i dont think he meant to put it where he did, but he meant it".......

Advertisement