Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting to server

• 11-01-2006 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having any trouble tonight or am i on my own?
    cant seem to get connected, internet is working fine. other games connect and have low pings, just not wow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Anyone having any trouble tonight or am i on my own?
    cant seem to get connected, internet is working fine. other games connect and have low pings, just not wow.

I cant connect for love nor money!

Everytime I get in (and the queue is 400 ath the mo so takes 10 minutes) I have unknown everybody and ? in my ui bars.

Tis fecked :(

Inqui

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I thought it was Clearwire at first. all night (until now) it was handshaking, then sucess and then it would hang....

Tried tunneling and that didnt work....

Now its logged in at last - however Venture Co had a que - very odd.

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Could perhaps be a result of so many severs being down until 2mor and the hardcore wowers rolling out alts on the available servers. I know haom was very populated 2day around brill had like 50+ level 8s running around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

doing the same thing this morning after the minor patch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

here's the reason -
    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28910

Should be back up and ready now........ i hope

• Advertisement
Advertisement