Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital not showing correct whats on now/next

Options
  • 11-01-2006 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Has anyone else seen this or is it just my NTL digital box ?

For instance , it is now 10.35pm . I press the Browse button on the NTL remote to bring up the Whats on now/next.
    Instead of showing whats currently on Channel 4 between 10.00 and 11.00 (Lost) , it is showing what is on at 5.30am and the next program at 5.40am.
    It does this intermittently, though normally not these early times, sometimes it seems to get stuck at some time during the afternoon/evening. Most odd.
    Box says I'm on v5.39 software , I presume it updates automatically.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Got the same myself. Happens occasionally but a power cycle usually sorts it.

Tonite I tried power cycling it but its still the same. I can scroll down to a time and browse across the channels but is a bit of a pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is a fairly commen problem, usually rights itself.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

This happens me a bit as well, a power cycle never sorts it.. and it must be something that happens overnight, as it's always OK the following morning (with or without a reset or power cycle).

.cg

Advertisement