Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prison Break

• 12-01-2006 2:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Starts on the 23rd Jan, on Five. They seem to get all the good shows from the states.

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best new show of the season, without a shadow of a doubt!

Hope one of the Irish stations get it.. and show it in a respectable timeslot.

WATCH THIS SHOW... keeps you gripped throughout and not a weak episode in the bunch.. but the wait for new episodes from the US is gruelling.. friggin' 24's fault! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭darkbeatz

what station is it on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

any news on when it's kicking off in the states again. There were alot of dates being thrown around before christmas. That cliff hanger is killing me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

March 20th, "The Rat"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

darkbeatz wrote:
    what station is it on

FIVE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

20th March fs :(

Watched all 13 episodes in 3-4 days a few weeks ago, then I find out about the break until March..... URGE TO KILL RISING :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

what is FIVE,
    is it channel 5 (some mysterious channel I dont get in dublin)
    or UTV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sandals wrote:
    what is FIVE,
    or UTV?
    Channel 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not carried by ntl, Chorus or Sky in the Republic of Ireland. for those that havent five or a reliable relatvice in the states i hope some Irish channel picks it up. it is really really good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Mossy Monk wrote:
    not carried by ntl, Chorus or Sky in the Republic of Ireland. for those that havent five or a reliable relatvice in the states i hope some Irish channel picks it up. it is really really good

Yeah the wait 'till March sucks ass though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Sandals wrote:
    what is FIVE,
    or UTV?
    Used to be Channel 5, now it's just Five. If you live on the East coast you may be able to pick it up on an external UHF antenna pointed towards Wales. People on the coast in Wexford can get very good reception on it anyway.

Anyway, it'll surely be picked up by RTE or TV3, or perhaps TG4 who do tend to get good shows for cheap, as it is without a doubt the best new show on TV since the first series of Lost.

March 20th is still a long ways off, stupid mid-season breaks. Since Fox cancelled a load of other shows you'd think there'd be plenty of room to bring Prison Break back early, but nooooo :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Sandals wrote:
    what is FIVE,
    or UTV?

Don't you remember? It was opened by the spice girls!!
    can't get it in the south though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Well it's branded as FIVE..... hence me calling it what it's actually called.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Prison break is a brilliant show, just watched the first 2 episodes. Really hope it gets picked up by an Irish station soon

Advertisement