Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrymore Breakdown

Options
  • 12-01-2006 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

What is going on with Michael Barrymore . . He has a fairly innocuous row with Chantelle in the kitchen and ends up spending the next hour in the garden sobbing his eyes out . . . He's either playing it up for the camera's with a well thought through strategy or he's incredibly unstable . .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Personally, I'd go for the latter. The guy crumbles quicker than an oxo cube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

What is going on with Michael Barrymore . . He has a fairly innocuous row with Chantelle in the kitchen and ends up spending the next hour in the garden sobbing his eyes out . . . He's either playing it up for the camera's with a well thought through strategy or he's incredibly unstable . .

I haven't been watching the show for the first time in a few years but putting him in that kind of environment really wasn't very clever.Or fair.
    Do they get psychologically accessed like the normal contestants who go in for the long haul on the normal show?Cause if they did then there was some serious neglect or blatant ignorance and he was put in in the hope he would crack and cause 'great' television.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

He is fairly unstable at the moment, probably not a good idea going into that house.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The man is a wreck... The TV bosses dont give a sh*t about their state of mind from what I can gather once it makes good tele...

He also talks like he's drunk a lot of the time, even during the day.. Is this the case or does he just have wet brain from years of binging??? Anyone ??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think it's just the years of binging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's only twenty-three days. It's not the producer's fault if someone can't handle a mere three weeks on the show.

Hmmm George Galloway seems to be acting as some sort of campaign manager for him in the house... A lot of reverse psychology going on I think.. Nobody seems to actually *"want"* to win :rolleyes: :confused: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

xzanti wrote:
    Hmmm George Galloway seems to be acting as some sort of campaign manager for him in the house... A lot of reverse psychology going on I think.. Nobody seems to actually *"want"* to win :rolleyes: :confused: :v:

Yeah Galloway's comments last night were a bit odd . . . Fawning all over Barrymore for some reason . . Maybe he thinks he can survive the vote by latching onto Barrymore's popularity . .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Sure he was crying when he went into the bloody house. He thought the whole crowd were cheering for him in particular. I don't think even the crowd knew what they were cheering for.

Yeah Galloway's comments last night were a bit odd . . . Fawning all over Barrymore for some reason . . Maybe he thinks he can survive the vote by latching onto Barrymore's popularity . .

Would ya stop... Putting his robe around him and rubbing his shoulders like he was about to fight Apollo Creed... Then kissing him on the head.. Ah lads, leave it out..

• Advertisement

seamus wrote:
    It's only twenty-three days. It's not the producer's fault if someone can't handle a mere three weeks on the show.

That's what the psychological evaluation is for.So if they put the person in after it then yes it is their fault

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Apip99 wrote:

Hilarious alright.I've gotten it in e-mails from several people already

Advertisement