Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minds Lan 4th and 5th Febuary

Options
  • 12-01-2006 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Right seeing as mikado is down, ill put up a thread for the lan here. Dont know how many will see it though.

Ok lan is on for the weekend of the 4th and 5th of Febuary. More than likey in the john hume building. On the day of the lan im going to put up a list of games in the morning and depending on the votes we'll choose 4-5 games that will be played for saturday anyway. Weve got a good few going as of the sign up sheet https://www.minds.nuim.ie/twiki/bin/view/MINDS/MindsLan and theres going to be a good few more to be added soon. So im expecting around 26 people. Should be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Looking good.
    Nice list of people signed up.

bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 timmyotoole

thanks fuzzy, i had lost all hope that there would be anyone on this board who had any relationship with maynooth college, actually went to this board to do anything other then post how horrible it is that that cest pit mikado was gone.

Anyway, Lan is on whatever.....

aye I hear you.

1 more signed up today.
    Hope there isnt too much difficulty getting the word about this lan to interested peoples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mr. Nice Guy

i is bringing 2 peeps along with me that wish to become members. their names aree on the list. thats ok right?

Thats no problem, bring them along, thers probably going to be around 28 going to this lan at the moment, which is probably way to many but well sort something out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Make that 29.

Where the feck are ye going to put them all?

29 signups is excellent. If you need networking kit just drop me a pm.
    Looking forward to this, even though I have 3 lans in the next 3 weekends.

32 people signed up. This is probably going to be a disaster but well make it work somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

djivide here,

anyway dave we might want to look into getting a third room
    we have long cables that we can hook them up with, just with this many going etc.

As far as i know we are booking a third room. The big problem is going to be tables.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Maybe get one of the lecture halls(5 or 6, the ones with tables not the rows) instead of tutorial rooms?

trget got the confirmation there, that we have jht 3,4,5 booked for the lan. So we are a go. Well find tables scattered around anyway somewhere if we have too much trouble.

GODDAMNMOTHER****ER

Something has come up so I have to go home, so no LAN for me='(

Actually I can make it after all

*puts name back on list*

munky wrote:
    Actually I can make it after all

*puts name back on list*
    in that case...
    *crosses name off list*