Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to do BA?

Options
  • 12-01-2006 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of going to college. for the first time in a loooong time I might add.

I dont have any post high school quals to speak of and earning a BA has long appealed to me.

Have any of you completed one in Dublin? Can you recommend the best college to do it?

I may have to do it evenings, but may also try to go full time if I can manage the finances and my family etc.

Any direction here would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

This forum is more aimed at people who want to lecture or teach. Id suggest that you'll get more information in one of the more college centred forums in education.

I'll leave it here in the teaching and lecturing area for the time being, just post up which of the college areas you want this moved to and I'll sort it out. If you're leaning towards a part time course, theres a dedicated forum for that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Ucd offer a part time evening BA www.ucd.ie has more details
    Dbs also offer some evening options www.dbs.ie

Advertisement