Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikado Syndrome spreads to Templeogue

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

But 14 year old girls can be twice as vicious as anything ever to be seen on mikado.
    When did anyone ever throw **** properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

roflotz wrote:
    But 14 year old girls can be twice as vicious as anything ever to be seen on mikado.

Girls in general.But ye the younger ones are bitches.And it's an all girls school.Enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

how can you compare mikado to this? holy drama batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

maybe it involved three little maids.......

ahem, I will not only get my coat but I shall then proceed to throw self out nearest window be it open or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

roflotz wrote:
    14 year old girls are at the peak of their bitching and viciousness.
    dangerous.
    But mostly only for other unsecure 14 year old girls.
    meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Is it just me or is there an unhealthy interest in 14 year old girls here??? That said it is simply amazing the capacity all young teenagers have for inflicting pain and misery upon their peers, remember some of the B**tards you knew at school?

Thankfully I was never bullied, I was in that gray area, the middle ground where the bullies simply ignore you and the bullied can't look to you for help, nice place really ;)

Mikado was less vicious and more a bit juvenille. Too many like-minded people believing that their cyber-alter-egos could say anything they wanted and that their real-life personas couldn't be held responsible :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

the problem arises when insecure peopleattempt to seek assurances about their place in the world by testing our perception of them and looking for feedback in order to fit in.
    Unfortunetly people who are even more insecure come along, who are so distraught(bla) with where they fit in that they become desperate( when realising that they are boring people and are hence bored themselves) and trod on the feelins of the people putting their emotions on the line.
    None of this seems to matter in my opinion since given that i've only been in mikado for a short time, these things don't seem to happen, people are mature enough, it's water off a ducks back.
    The spamming is just immature and funny, it's petty, it ain't exactly the
    GNAA

Advertisement