Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here on Khadgar? Or Dentarg?

• 12-01-2006 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

Just wondering.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

Yep im on Dentarg
    Kaelen
    lvl33 NE hunter
    The shy Teds

Its a good server, it's a new one so there arnt too many lvl 60's around, but they are increasing in numbers.

We are having a bit of a problem with Bg's at the moment, the horde say we arnt playing them enough, which is strange cos last time i played a bg, it was 10 A vs 7 Horde, and in AB it was 12 of us versus 3 Horde.
    You can get a game in WSG very easily( if you are going A, the horde say its hard to get into bg's cos so many of them want to play and none of us want to play) but it's hard to get a game of AB, I was in the q for a game of it for 3 hours.:(

Sorry about spelling/grammar, it's been a bad English day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

My main's a NE on Khadgar but I've a lvl 12 Tauren on Dentarg. Might hit the gulch later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrsaturday

Yeah, I have a lvl 21 forsaken warrior (Melkhior, the cursed) and lvl 7 orc hunter (morgot) in Dentarg. I'm liking it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Dentarg's seeming just a tad laggy at the moment. Especially in Ogrimmar. It's worse than IF in there.

Advertisement