Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Japanese Parts

• 12-01-2006 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone know a good place to get new or second hand parts for Jap imports? I've tried Japarts up in meath but they've been pretty useless so far. Preferably somewhere in the south dublin area but i'm willing to travel.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭5500

what parts do you need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭richardson2525

The following:
    A new Windscreen
    New Front and Back Shocks (Koni Special or similar) (Standard if I can't get sports ones)
    Lowering Springs (I know Spax make these and I can get them)
    A timing belt (For preventative Maintenance :) )
    New Front Discs.
    And anything else that I need as a matter of course

The car is a 1995 Mazda Capella 1.8litre

Japarts say they have my windscreen but I've been trying to get the part since October and they always come up with excuses as why they don't have it! First quote I got for that windscreen was €600 from Autoglaze. Japarts said they'd give it to me for €120, now they say they'll give it free cause of the delay -but a free windscreen is no use when you don't have it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭5500

• Registered Users Posts: 1 derryquinn

I am looking for body parts for the following typr car. http://www.japanesevehicles.com/vehicle_details.php?vid=78244&lang=en was wondering does anyone know where I might be able to get one scrapped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,485 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try Japrek in Whitechurch in Cork (for the toyota)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 colm1724

anyone know where there is a windscreen available for a japanese honda integra!! is a 1995! aparently the european windows dont fit, and i have looked everywhere for one!! I would buy a secondhand one or a spurous brand, it doesnt realy matter to me!!
    I have looked everywhere and cant get one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭kazul

I find ebay, especially ebay.de very good for getting parts. Helps if you have fluent german ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chris2355

Hey lads i am currently starting to break jap cars.
    Have in stock - nissan s14/15 , mazda rx7, mazda mx5, honda preludex2,mini cooper05, and many more call me for details or text my phone for a prompt reply with delivery incl- 0852751613

Advertisement