Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Randomer in UCD

Options
  • 18-12-2005 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Who's the hottest randomer around UCD

It's not a randomer if you know this persons name or have had any conversation with them apart from the old "That'll be 1.30 please, thank you" etc...

I reckon theres a girl in the SU library shop with long brown hair who gets my vote - shes only a new addition id say...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

First day I was around the fair trade tea/coffee stand outside the arts block there was some hot girl in a red top and jeans that was pretty hot, think she knew some of the guys working at the stand and wasn't a typical arts girl but she stuck out as one of the most attractive girls in UCD that I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

There is one girl in 1st Arts in my Psychology tutorial who is really hot and gives off a good first impression. Only talked to her once in my first tutorial. Black hair and is often by the wall smoking. Never had the nerve to do it again though there was eye flirting

:drool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The guy in my English lectures....always sits down the side near the front usually with a baseball cap on. He's beautiful.

(hope moriarty doesnt see this :p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

The guy in my English lectures....always sits down the side near the front usually with a baseball cap on. He's beautiful.

(hope moriarty doesnt see this :p )

Aww, how romantic!... this could be the basis for a new Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks remake of Sleepless in Seattle/You've got mail... what could we call it?... You've English Seattle?... Sleepless English Mail?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Laguna wrote:
    Aww, how romantic!... this could be the basis for a new Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks remake of Sleepless in Seattle/You've got mail... what could we call it?... You've English Seattle?... Sleepless English Mail?

:p

nah tis better to admire from afar. don't want to ruin the fantasy. That and the whole having a boyfriend thing.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Funky wrote:
    First day I was around the fair trade tea/coffee stand outside the arts block there was some hot girl in a red top and jeans that was pretty hot, think she knew some of the guys working at the stand and wasn't a typical arts girl but she stuck out as one of the most attractive girls in UCD that I've seen.

Did she have red hair?methinks it was probably terri,what do you think kittenkiller? She's sorta a lefty and very attractive. To be honest i see more girl randomers around UCD that i fancy then guy's-i think UCD is turning me gay:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Definitely wasn't ginger, but may well have been browny-red.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It's not a randomer if you know this persons name or have had any conversation with them apart from the old "That'll be 1.30 please, thank you" etc...

I reckon theres a girl in the SU library shop with long brown hair who gets my vote - shes only a new addition id say...

think i know who you're talking about, she does some sort of physics, prob some sort of fancy tp or math physics, used to be in some of my classes but never had the opportunity to speak to her. but because I recognise her and have been in the same very small class with her but have never spoken to her and she's very hot I get seriously nervous when she's behind the till, I think by this stage she must think I'm a retard with a speech impediment:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Well she certainly isn't in my year *grumble grumble*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

humbert wrote:
    think i know who you're talking about, she does some sort of physics, prob some sort of fancy tp or math physics, used to be in some of my classes but never had the opportunity to speak to her. but because I recognise her and have been in the same very small class with her but have never spoken to her and she's very hot I get seriously nervous when she's behind the till, I think by this stage she must think I'm a retard with a speech impediment:(

She likes maths too? she is so hot right now... I just hope your not getting her mixed up with any of the other tillers in the SU shop, I mean not that theyre not attractive but this one really stands out, all of my friends are commenting too...

Its quite odd, there arent many hot girls around UCD lately... where have they all gone? they must be hibernating or invisible or something

They're going out with me =0)

well.... one of them is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

pythia is quite hot. have seen her in a few of my lectures/lib etc.

Who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

larryone wrote:
    Who?

she's a ucd boards regular-irlrobin said she's cute too!
    There is actually a randomer i fancy rotten (part from larry1 obviously)-i was always seeing him around the arts block etc and once i was passing him with my mates walking along to the student centre and my mates pushed me into him thinking it was hillarious:( found out his name there though last week so the fantasy illusion is sorta over now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i second the girl with the long brown hair in the SU shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If that's who I think you're talking about, she's 4th year TP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Well, I'm not technically in UCD....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭PhantomBeaker

There's a wonderfully androgynous person in the Library SU shop. Not sure if they're the one that others have mentioned. But yeah, that would second cute person in the SU shop (but I happen to know the first).

There are others, I just can't remember 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

is that some sort of code!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Well, I'm not technically in UCD....;)
    You're not technically hot either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Haha this is hilarious. I have to tell "SU shop working, 4th Year TP" person about this thread.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I must ask some of my SU shop contacts about this person.

I mean the girl with the straight hair, although there's another girl with curly hair - is that who some of you guys are referring?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

besty wrote:
    pythia is quite hot. have seen her in a few of my lectures/lib etc.
    *Waves*
    she's a ucd boards regular-irlrobin said she's cute too!

*Waves again*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Pythia wrote:
    *Waves*
    I have an idea. I'll give you a random wave the next time I see you. It wont dawn on you at first, but then upon reflection about the big scary looking guy who waved at you for no reason, you'll remember this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I was sitting reading a book in those chairs near the Arts cafe in the Arts block when this absolutely stunning blonde sat down beside me. I caught her making eye contact while I was reading my book and I was racking my brains trying to think of something to say to her to break the ice. But I couldn't think of anything. I was paralysed by her attractiveness. After a few minutes of complete silence, she got up and went away. When she had gone, I finally thought of the perfect thing to have said to her. It would have been great...

"Hi."

Why do you always think of the best things after the moment has passed? (sigh)

But I couldn't think of anything. I was paralysed by her attractiveness.

Actually on a simular note there was this girl in Ashfield last year where I repeated my leaving called Leanne. I had a crush on her from the moment I saw her. Now I dont usually have a problem talking to girls but when she said hi to me the words that came out of my mouth were "Bah" "Meh" "Ehh" "Graham" Beb" "Hi" . She gave me a strange look and I never had the courage to say anything to her again.

Boo Urns.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There's this girl who kept on sitting near me in the library. Now she's the most beautiful girl I've seen in a long while, and most of my friends thought so too. So I thought, "fcuk it, what do I have to lose?", (I had only just recently lost my dignity at this stage, so I was firing on all cylinders).

So, there she was, in all her splendour, and me sitting beside her. So I discreetly passed her a note which read, "I was just wondering if you would like to go for a drink some time?".

She looked at it, said "who's this from?" and when I told her it was from me, she said, "I don't think so".

Fantastic, I should have just said, "Oh, some wierdo over there left it with me to give to you"

I'll know better next time.

Was she a stunner in a "Im a stunner and I know it type of way?" or Im a stunner in an intelligent and deeply attractive personality type of way?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The former, which should have given me an early indication, but I only recently came out of a four-year relationship, so the old bitch detectors aren't up to scratch yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement